How Other Companies Manage Social Media (Infographic)
Whether your company is just starting to dabble in social media or has a strong strategy it has been implementing for a while, you may want to know how other companies are navigating the social Web.
If you've ever wondered how many people companies hire to manage social media, how they measure success or whether you're the only ones getting help from interns, we have the answers you've been looking for.
#insert RSS here#
Here's a peek at what we found:
- Forty-two percent of companies have only one person who works on social media. Forty percent have two or three.
- Twenty-five percent of companies have interns help with social media.
- Only 5 percent of companies are highly satisfied with their social media campaigns.
- Almost 90 percent (86 percent) of companies measure social media in terms of likes and followers.
- The biggest obstacles to measuring social media are a lack of time (65 percent) and manpower (63 percent).
For more, check out the graphic below or download a free copy of the white paper.
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
These Co-Founders Are Using 'Quiet Confidence' to Flip the Script on Cutthroat Startup Culture and Make Their Mark on a $46 Billion Industry
My 7-Year-Old Daughter Started Selling Eggs. Here's What She Taught Me About Running a Startup.
Why You Need to Become an Inclusive Leader (and How to Do It)
Career Transitions You Can Make in Your 40s and 50s
Billionaire Naveen Jain Is an Expert at Disrupting Fields He Has No Experience In. His Secret Sauce for Building Multi-Million Dollar Companies? 'You Have to Come as Naive.'
4 Principles to Develop Next-Level Leadership at Your Company
This Filipino American Founder Is Disrupting the Beverage Aisle by Introducing New Flavors to the Crowded Bubbly Water Market