What does the color of your brand say? This infographic teaches you how to send the right message
Choosing the correct tone for the graphic identity of your company will help you position yourself and sell with the correct audience.
Believe it or not, the color of your logo conveys a message. Leatrice Eiseman advises communicators to use the same colors throughout their strategy to create a complete “brand experience .” Here are five questions you must answer to select the appropriate shades for your brand.
1. What emotions do I want to invoke?
2. What shades are "ideal" for my industry?
3. What is the personality of my brand?
4. What colors are associated with my competition?
5. Do the colors obscure my message?
Take note of the following considerations if you are creating the image of your business.