Funny or Die: 10 Essential Tweets CEO Dick Glover follows a healthy mix of comedy, tech, business and sports feeds.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
It's no surprise that the CEO of the hilarious video website created by Will Ferrell is particular about whom he follows on Twitter. @funnyordie has more than 1.5 million followers and Dick Glover and his team follow 2,000-plus tweeple. His top 10? A healthy blend of comedy, tech, business and sports feeds--perhaps to gain inspiration for the next Justin Bieber or Paris Hilton parody?
- @GhostPanther Adam McKay, co-founder of Funny Or Die and "one of the funniest, politically astute people in Hollywood."
- @HuffingtonPost For news.
- @arrington Michael Arrington, founder of TechCrunch, for the most current tech news and trends.
- @mashable Pete Cashmore, the CEO, is "a social media must."
- @fredwilson "Fred Wilson's a leading voice of the venture capital finance community and a prominent blogger--very insightful."
- @NewTeeVee "Cutting-edge news" about new video and the reinvention of TV.
- @alleyinsider Digital business news from Business Insider.
- @Starbucks "The best corporation tweeting, in my opinion."
- @sportsguy33 Bill Simmons for all things sports.
- @BarackObama "America's first social media president."