How to Maximize Your ROI When You Sell Your Home
If you're taking advantage of the housing boom, Roofstock can help.
Real estate has long been one of the most promising investment opportunities in the world, as housing prices in the United States have risen by more than 30 percent in this century. But since the Covid-19 pandemic, when people began to work remotely and many left big cities for the suburbs due to flexibility and record-low mortgage rates, the housing market got even more red-hot.
A year later, however, the housing boom seems to have fizzled out a bit as the weekly mortgage demand continues to decline. Fortunately, that doesn't mean you as a homeowner have missed out on a chance to maximize the return on your initial home investment.
If you've been thinking about selling a house and haven't pulled the trigger, don't let that declining demand deter you. There is still significant demand and real estate continues to be an amazing way to make good money. As housing costs remain high across the country, right now is an excellent time to sell your house and maximize return on your initial investment.
With Roofstock, selling a house is easy, painless, and will automatically reduce your fees so you keep more of the proceeds.
When you sell a house, there are myriad fees and costs involved, from fixing things up around the house to paying for inspections, appraisals, and real estate commissions. You also have a thousand things to do and juggle, from setting a realistic price point, getting your home market-ready, promoting like crazy, managing open houses and visits from potential buyers, managing every potential offer, hiring an attorney to help with purchase contracts, and so much more.
Selling a house is a major hassle and source of stress. It's enough work that many people decide to just not go through with it at all, even when it's a seller's market. That's not the case, however, when you sell on Roofstock.
Roofstock is the #1 marketplace for buying and selling investment properties for a good reason. Namely, they make the process painless and far less hands-on. Prior to listing, Roofstock provides valuations, does all the prep work for listing, and won't make you leave the house for showings. Just about everything in the process is automated so you barely have to lift a finger. That is, until it's time to move.
How does it work?
- Enter your property information online by answering a few questions and uploading some pictures.
- Based on the information you provide and real estate data from your area, Roofstock provides a free price estimate.
- If you accept, Roofstock prepares your listing for sale by securing a property inspection, ordering a preliminary title report, and gathering key documents to give buyers the confidence to buy your house sight unseen.
- Then, Roofstock prepares a listing for your property, including all relevant details and documents and publishes it to their Marketplace where hundreds of thousands of investors and homebuyers nationwide can see it.
- Roofstock sends you offers, you decide which to accept.
- When you accept a bid, Roofstock coordinates the entire closing process, generally occurring within a 30-day period.
Roofstock handles everything, so it's just about the most efficient method to sell a house there is. And because Roofstock promotes your home to buyers all over the country and takes just a 3 percent listing fee, you can sell faster, at a better price, and retain more of the proceeds.
Selling a house is hard, but it doesn't have to be. Ready to sell online in record time? Check out Roofstock today.