Book of the Week: 'Think Big, Act Bigger'
Learn the art of being relentless with hard-earned lessons from the C-Suite.
This book has been selected for the Entrepreneur Press® Book of the Week, a weekly email newsletter that delivers heaping discounts to the books you love. Our team features a different book each week and shares exclusive deals with Book of the Week subscribers you won’t find anywhere else. Sign up at http://entm.ag/botw.
Marketing phenomenon Jeffrey Hayzlett imparts hard-earned lessons from his own business backstories as he shares 10 core lessons you need to tie visions to actions, get ahead of the competition and achieve your goals -- because you can.
You’ll learn how to:
- Own your story and become a bigger, bolder version of you.
- Lead by example and empower your team to focus on what matters, where things are going and what you want to build.
- Focus on the right business that makes the most revenue.
- Achieve the next big thing by being a little pigheaded and irrational.
- Steamroll obstacles and use the competition to get ahead.
- Keep your brand, business, products and people standing out from the rest.
Subscribe to the Entrepreneur Press® Book of the Week newsletter to receive discounts to more books like this at http://entm.ag/botw.
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
James Dyson Created 5,127 Versions of a Product That Failed Before Finally Succeeding. His Tenacity Reveals a Secret of Entrepreneurship.
7 Meaningful Ways Your Business Can Honor Memorial Day
Breast Implants Left This Founder With Debilitating Symptoms, So She Launched an Intimate-Apparel Line That Goes Beyond Buzzwords
Kids in the Hall's Bruce McCulloch Says TikTok Is the New Punk Rock
'I Am Not a Diversity Quota,' Says the Founder Disrupting the Dessert Category
Memorial Day Is a Time for Remembrance, So What's With All the Mattress Sales?
Pharrell Williams, Contemporary Artist Nina Chanel Abney and Brand-Builder Shaun Neff Announce Launch of Game-Changing NFT Platform