Book of the Week: 'Think Big, Act Bigger'
This book has been selected for the Entrepreneur Press® Book of the Week, a weekly email newsletter that delivers heaping discounts to the books you love. Our team features a different book each week and shares exclusive deals with Book of the Week subscribers you won’t find anywhere else. Sign up at http://entm.ag/botw.
Marketing phenomenon Jeffrey Hayzlett imparts hard-earned lessons from his own business backstories as he shares 10 core lessons you need to tie visions to actions, get ahead of the competition and achieve your goals -- because you can.
You’ll learn how to:
- Own your story and become a bigger, bolder version of you.
- Lead by example and empower your team to focus on what matters, where things are going and what you want to build.
- Focus on the right business that makes the most revenue.
- Achieve the next big thing by being a little pigheaded and irrational.
- Steamroll obstacles and use the competition to get ahead.
- Keep your brand, business, products and people standing out from the rest.
Subscribe to the Entrepreneur Press® Book of the Week newsletter to receive discounts to more books like this at http://entm.ag/botw.