15 Travel Tomes
From packing and road maps to common mistakes and helpful tips, these books cover all your business travel questions.
1. 202 Tips Even the Best Business Traveler May Not Know by Christopher J. McGinnis
2. Fly Free as Easy as 1-2-3! by David Crandall
3. Discount Airfares: The Insider's Guide, How to Save Up to 75% on Airline Tickets by George E. Hobart
5. How to Beat Jet Lag: A Practical Guide for Air Travelers by Walter Reich, Norman Rosenthal and Thomas Wehr
7. The Business Travel Almanac by Donna Williams and Michael Miller
8. Wendy Perrin's Secrets Every Smart Traveler Should Know by Wendy Perrin
9. Pack It Up: A Book for the Contemporary Traveler by Anne McAlpin
10. The Packing Book: Secrets of the Carry-On Traveler by Judith Gilford
12. The Woman Road Warrior: A Woman's Guide to Business Travel by Kathleen Ameche
13. 101 Stupid Things Business Travelers Do To Sabotage Success by Harry Knitter
14. The Unoffcial Business Traveler's Pocket Guide: 249 Tips Even the Best Business Traveler May Not Know by Christopher J. McGinnis
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
Crypto Doesn't Have to Be Serious. Just Ask This Comedian Who Organized a Conference About Failure in the Industry.
Want to Succeed? Turn Your Fixed Mindset Into a Growth Mindset.
Google's CEO Is Asking Employees 3 Simple Questions to Boost Productivity
'Greatest Storyteller Wins.' Katy Perry on the Surprising Link Between Pop Stardom and Entrepreneurship.
The 5 Personalities You Meet in a Coworking Space
'Man's Best Friend' — and Investment: The Thriving Industry of Pet-Related Franchising