How to Drive a Better Customer Experience in Today's Overcrowded, Experience-Driven World
Join us in this free webinar as we discuss actionable tips and best practices to deliver a better customer experience from discovery to post-purchase.
The experience economy has infiltrated every industry—from online shopping to healthcare, consumers expect a highly interactive, personalized experience in nearly every interaction. And when your business doesn't deliver, consumers flock to the competition.
Join us in this free webinar as we discuss actionable tips and best practices to deliver a better customer experience from discovery to post-purchase. In this webinar you'll learn:
- What customers expect from customer experience today
- How to deliver a better customer experience at every stage of the customer journey
- What best practices for customer experience you can implement now (and what you should make a plan to implement in the future)
Meet your panel
- Chance Olson, EVP of Customer Experience & Strategy, Podium
- Julie Inouye, Head of Communications, Podium
- Jay Baer, Marketing & Customer Experience Expert, Convince & Convert
- David Meltzer, Entrepreneur, Speaker, Author, and Business Coach
The How to Drive a Better Customer Experience in Today's Overcrowded, Experience-Driven World webinar will take place live on Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 1PM EST/ 10AM PST.
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
A 115-Year-Old Startup? The Leaders of This Family Business Are Honoring the Past and Building for the Future.
Turn Your Managers Into Your Biggest Asset for Winning the Great Resignation
'It Was Like a Drug': How Dave's Hot Chicken Grew a Cult Following in an East Hollywood Parking Lot
This Goldman Sachs Alum Launched an App That's Helping Young People Manage Their Finances and Healthcare (And She's Raising Millions of Dollars to Do It)
One of America's Richest Women Took Zero Outside Investors. Here's How Aviator Nation Founder Paige Mycoskie Did It.
4 Expert-Backed Strategies for Improving Your Communication Skills
This Couple Escaped Arranged Marriages in Pakistan. Now They Run a $14 Million Brooklyn Shoe Brand.