4 day work week

Productivity

Here Are the First 5 Things I Would Do if I Were Offered a 4-Day Workweek to Maximize Productivity (And Make A Little More Money)

Using a 4-day workweek, I plan ahead, learn new skills, network, and volunteer to maximize my productivity. And even make a little extra money.

Leadership

A 4-Day Work Week Could Benefit Employees. But Are Employers Willing to Adapt?

Employees want more freedom, flexibility and better work-life balance — and a shorter workweek could be the answer, according to one of the world's largest four-day workweek trials. The question is: Are company leaders ready to make this shift?

Productivity

Use These 5 Strategies to Maintain Productivity When Switching To a 4-Day Workweek

Making the switch while maintaining — or even increasing — productivity requires first addressing these common time wasters

Thought Leaders

Switching to a 4-Day Workweek Sounds Like a Great Idea. But Could It Actually Make Burnout Worse?

It's important to help employees unplug for long-term wellbeing. When it comes to work models, consider a more holistic, balanced approach.

Marketing

The Case for a 4-Day Work Week

A four-day workweek leads to more satisfied workers, narrows the gender gap and the return on investment is better than expected.