11 Inspiring Quotes About What It Means to Be an Entrepreneur
We asked real entrepreneurs to tell us the mindset it takes to achieve success in the face of all obstacles.
1. “Entrepreneurship is about the fight -- the process of getting your product and service in the hands of consumers and building a company along the way.”
2. “Being an entrepreneur is following your passion and finding a profit in it. You spend 70% of your life at work, you better love what you do.”
3. “Entrepreneurs cross the fine line between crazy and genius.”
4. “An entrepreneur is someone who sees a need in the market and does something about it, rather than just sitting on the sidelines.”
5. “As an entrepreneur, you write your own future. The harder you work, the higher probability of you being successful.”
6. “An entrepreneur is someone who gets shit done.”
7. “An entrepreneur is someone who has the passion and courage to try something that’s never been done before.”
8. “Entrepreneurship is about solving problems, not getting fixated on them.”
9. “Being an entrepreneur is different than starting and quickly exiting a startup. I think entrepreneurs create long-term companies and jobs.”
10. “As an entrepreneurs, you have a fire burning inside your belly, a vision and a dream that you will do anything and everything in your power to bring to life.”
11. “It is about having a vision and mission that is bigger than me.”
True, being an entrepreneur can be exhausting, lonely, frustrating and terrifying. But truer, it's worth every drop of blood, sweat and tears when you are pursuing your passion, turning your dream into a reality.
In an ongoing series called Real Entrepreneurs, we pick the brains of small business owners about what it is like to have every decision big and small rest on their shoulders and have compiled their thoughts on what it takes to succeed on the long, sometimes crazy journey of an entrepreneur.