Who Will Win the Top-Selling Jersey in the NFL?
Sports merchandise powerhouse Fanatics is keeping score.
With more than 300 online and offline stores selling officially-licensed NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA and NCAA gear to fans, Fanatics has built a billion-dollar global business based on people really, really, really loving their teams.
- Top-selling players in the NFL Playoffs: Tom Brady, Julio Jones, Matt Ryan, Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott
- Top-selling markets for NE during the playoffs: Boston, NYC, LA, Providence, Atlanta
- Top-selling markets for Atlanta during the playoffs: Atlanta, NYC, LA, Houston, Chicago
- Fanatics sees around 50% mobile revenue on a regular basis, with numbers spiking higher than 70% immediately following big moments such as Championships.
- Falcons sales since the start of the season are up more than 50% this year vs. last season.
- Atlanta has been the top-selling team in the Playoffs this season but was not in the Top 10 for sales in December.
- The Patriots are up more than 50% since their AFC Championship clinch vs. the same period in 2015 when they made their last Super Bowl appearance.
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
Online Scams Are More Sophisticated Than Ever. Here's How to Shop Safely on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, According to a Cyber Intelligence Expert.
This Guy Saved Barbie From Cultural Extinction. He Did It by Asking One Big Question.
The Top 5 Hot Franchise Categories for 2023, According to One Industry Expert
Why Can't We Resist Black Friday and Cyber Monday? A Behavioral Economist Explains the Psychological Forces That Make Sales Irresistible.
I Couldn't Sleep. I Obsessed Over My Failures. Then I Found the Weirdest Cure.
This Pitch Scored a $250,000 Investment — But It Almost Didn't Happen
Employees Were Demanded to Go Home. Here's How We Invite Them to Come Back.