Watch This Guinness Expert Share the Secret of Pouring the Perfect Pint
Guinness Brewery Ambassador Domhnall Marnell grew up in Dublin and has worked there pretty much since the day he left school. So you might say that the guy knows how to properly pour some liquid refreshment. Watch the above video and learn his secrets, and try not to fall too deeply in love with that charming accent of his.
Some fast facts about the black stuff:
- Founder Arthur Guinness signed his initial lease for the brewery in 1759. The lease was for 9,000 years. (No, that's not a typo.)
- Every day, more than 10 million glasses of Guinness are swallowed around the world.
- The official color of the black stuff is actually ruby red.
- The first Guinness Book of World Records came about as a way to settle arguments in bars.
- Guinness is brewed in 49 countries, but you'd be hard pressed to have a tastier pint than one poured at the St. James Gate Brewery in Dublin.