Caterina Fake's 10 Essential Tweets The Flickr co-founder's picks are a mix of money, tech and art.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
As you might expect, the woman who helped create the way we instantly share photos is way into the whole Twitter phenom. @Caterina has 17,000-plus followers, and Fake follows 426 feeds herself. Her top 10? A mix of money, tech, art and inspiration that no doubt is influencing Hunch.com, the collective decision-making engine she is working on now.
- @anildash The voice of reason on tech and media issues. Also: "Funny and into soul music."
- @etsy For shopping and content links.
- @fredwilson "You're missing out if you're not following one of the first investors in Twitter."
- @jenbee Links to art and news from Jen Bekman, the founder of 20x200.
- @kickstarter "A repository of brilliant ideas."
- @om Om Malik, founder of the tech blog @gigaom , to learn where things are heading.
- @pkedrosky Paul Kedrosky is "profound and fascinating" on finance, the economy and tech.
- @the99percent Inspirational quotes and ways to increase your creativity.
- @zachklein Thoughts from Boxee's CPO and "all-around polymath."